- SERVICES: This month-to-month agreement constitutes an order for Virtual Cathy LLC's remote support services.
- PAYMENT: Client agrees to commit to payment in full on chosen package of hours or flat rate prior to the start of services.
- PAYMENT FOR SERVICES: Compensation shall be payable and due upon receipt of invoice and prior to services starting. Recurring pay date is dependant on the date services started, not the date the initial payment was made.
For phone services-- there is a one-time activation fee of $189.00 that's included on the first invoice and will be removed from any additional invoices after that first month.
For purchased plans- Unused hours expire at the month mark. If client completes hours purchased prior to their next billing cycle, client can purchase additional overage hours through their client portal. Client can also upgrade and downgrade their packages for their next billing cycle in their client portal as their need for support changes. Payments rendered are considered fully earned and non-refundable. Unused hours WILL NOT BE carried over into the next month.
- CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY: Client understands that Service Provider is not an employee and that this will be a collaborative, professional relationship of equals where mutual professional respect, courtesy, and consideration are expected. Due to the virtual nature of the working relationship, Client understands the importance of communication, through email, submitting support tickets, and agrees to respond to questions, requests, and communications from Service Provider in a timely manner. Client understands that Service Provider is a business with other clients to service and requires fair, realistic notice in order to attend to requests and projects. Client understands that Service Provider may require detailed clarification of projects in order to meet expectations and provide the best support and highest quality of work.
Please also note, it is not appropriate to request that the assigned virtual assistant work for the Client outside of Virtual Cathy's services. If work is completed utilizing Virtual Cathy's team member(s) outside of Virtual Cathy LLC, then both Client and the virtual assistant may be subject to immediate termination and dismissal.
- OFFICE HOURS & COMMUNICATION: Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST. Accommodations can be made for clients outside of Pacific Standard Time. Saturdays & Sundays by appointment only. Virtual Cathy LLC and its employees are closed on national holidays, plus the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, and observe national holidays that fall on the weekend on either the Friday before or the Monday after. Requests for holiday or weekend work must be submitted no less than 48 hours in advance and must be agreed upon by both Client & Service Provider. (Additional payment may be required and if so, must be paid in full at the time of the request approval.) Email is the main source of communication between Client and Service Provider. Service Provider is available for phone calls ONLY during office hours. However, the time of both parties must be respected, and call times will be applied to client's hourly package. Telephoned or video meetings scheduled 24 hours in advance is preferable.
- ACCOUNTABILITIES: Each new or special project requires minimum of three (3) days lead time. Client will provide sufficient notice and allow for reasonable time frames for project completions. Rush projects of 24 hours or less and projects requiring weekend or holiday work may be subject to 25% surcharge for rush fees. Service Provider reserves the right to refuse any project or service request. Service Provider will not be liable for loss, damage, or delay of Client's project due to circumstances beyond Service Provider's control. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) acts of God, public unrest, power outages, and inability to contact Client. In the event of such loss, damage, or delay, Service Provider will make every effort to notify Client immediately.
- NON-DISCLOSURE & NON-SOLICITATION: Service Provider shall not directly or indirectly disclose to any person other than a representative of Client at any time either during the term of this Agreement or following the termination or expiration thereof, any confidential or proprietary information pertaining to Client, including but not limited to customer lists, contacts, financial data, sales data, supply sources, business opportunities for new or developing business, plans and models, or trade secrets. Furthermore, Service Provider agrees that during the term of this Agreement, and for 2 years following the termination of this Agreement, Service Provider shall not directly or indirectly solicit or attempt to solicit any customers or suppliers of Client other than on behalf of the client.
- EXPENSES: Expenses incurred on behalf of Client are NOT included in any fees and will be billed to Client. Reimbursable expenses may include, but not limited to, project-specific office supplies (e.g., file folders, envelopes, removable storage drives, etc.,), mileage, payments made to vendors, and shipping and handling costs.
- DELIVERY: Completed projects are delivered via digital file transfers, removable storage drive, fax, email, US Mail, or other means as required by Client. Client is responsible and will be billed for all shipping and handling costs.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: MasterCard, VISA, check, Paypal or bank transfer are accepted and payment is processed through our merchant account.
- NSF FEES: There is a $40 NSF (insufficient funds) fee for declined or returned payments.
- LATE PAYMENTS: Payments not received by due date will result in work cessation. Service Provider reserves the right to refuse completion or delivery of work until past due balances are paid. For any payment arrangements due after the project is complete, monthly late charge of $10.00 or 1.75% (APR of 21%), whichever is greater, will be assessed on unpaid balances every thirty (30) days.
- INDEMNIFICATION / RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Service Provider and Client shall each defend, indemnify, and hold the other harmless (including all affiliates, offers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from and against all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, actions, judgments, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or resulting from the other's acts or omissions or the breach of any representation, warranty, or obligation under this Agreement.
- TERM / TERMINATION: Either party may terminate this Agreement upon 7 days' written notice to the other party or in a timeframe that is agreed upon by both parties. Upon termination, Service Provider shall invoice Client for any payment due, and payment will be due immediately upon receipt.
- EXPIRATION / MODIFICATION: The agreement shall remain in effect until such time as one or the other party provides written notice of cancellation. This agreement may be modified or amended as necessary after negotiations initiated by either Party. If agreement is reached, only a written instrument signed by both parties will modify or amend this Agreement.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: Service Provider hereby acknowledges and agrees that Service Provider may receive confidential and/or proprietary information relating to Client's business. Such information may include, but will not be limited to, client lists, client notes, specifications, project information, plans, and/or technical resources. The confidential and/or proprietary information is significantly important to Client's business and it has been developed or obtained over time, with significant resources involved. Service Provider understands and agrees that any unintended disclosure of any of the confidential and/or proprietary information would be significantly detrimental to the Client. As such, Service Provider agrees that they shall: I) Not disclose to the confidential and proprietary information by any means not authorized by the Client to any third parties; II) Not copy or duplicate the confidential and/or proprietary information unless specifically directed to do so by the Client; III) Not disclose the confidential and proprietary information by any unauthorized means to any third parties following the termination of this agreement; IV) Not use the confidential and proprietary information for any purpose except those expressly authorized by the Client.
- REFERRAL PROGRAM: Our referral program terms and conditions are as follows.
Referrals must be introduced directly to Virtual Cathy for a referral fee to be paid out, or both parties (the referral source and the referred) confirm this information before starting services.
We pay new referral fees and donations once a month after receiving payment for services from the referral.
We will request an invoice from you for any referral fees paid out. No payments can be paid without an invoice, but it’s super easy, and we can give you a template.
We will let you know when the donation to the nonprofit of your choice has been made.
Referrals have 60 days to join the program (from the date of introduction) for the referral fee to be paid.
We will let you know promptly if we are already speaking to your referral from another avenue. No referral fee will be paid if the referral was already a prospect when an introduction was made.